Happy Father's Day! I hope all of you have had a great day. I want to say "thank you" to all of the fathers in my life--you are all wonderful men and I appreciate your examples in my life!
This is Jonathan's Father's Day/my hospital recovery/preparing for a new baby present. We were able to get this nice recliner for half off during a sale last week. It's a La-Z-Boy microfiber recliner with an aged leather look. Our old recliner didn't have a lot of back support and I was having a hard time getting comfortable in it to elevate my leg. This one is plenty plush and comfortable. Plus the old recliner left a gap between the chair and the footrest when it was reclined. Maggie always climbed between the gap which made me nervous because she would have been severely injured if for some reason the chair ever gave out. This one reclines in one solid piece, so there is no gap for her to get caught in.
Since we splurged on the recliner my gift to Jonathan today was pretty low key. A mushy note, cookies, Pringles, a Twix bar, and yummy top sirloin steak for supper (which may not have been much of a gift since I made him do the grilling...I just prepared the rest of the food.)

No comments:
Post a Comment