When I was in school I could not stand to leave the provided space on a test blank when I didn't know the answer. I always tried to think of some logical answer to write down, even though I knew it would come back marked wrong.
If I was a teacher laboring in the monotonous job of grading tests I think I would rather read the following answers instead of my fluffed up "logic." At least then I'd have a little humor to lighten the load. And as a student you'd know if your teacher was paying attention to your answers or not as well as what you could and couldn't get away with.

I might be wrong, but you'd have to really not be watching where you're going to walk into a mobile phone mast. 


I'm wondering if they started to do their math wrong, or if they were going to name three animals only to realize they could only think of two.
Can't disagree there.
This kid's probably good at Easter egg hunts...or not.
No wonder so many people make a fuss about showering with hard water! Brrr!


He forgot to circle "x" and write "here it is."
Can't argue with that one either. For the student's sake, I hope the teacher isn't an atheist.

2 comments:
Funny! This would definitely make grading papers more fun. I'm more like you, though, I would try to think of a logical explanation even if I knew I was WAY out of the ballpark.
This cracks me up! I spent a lot of time "illustrating" my math papers! In fact, if I knew the paper was a real bomb (not in the slang,good kind of way) then I would put a "Thought for the day" in the bottom right-hand corner! I had a signature illuminated lightbulb that went with it. In fact, my little brother, said 8 years after I had been in Algebra 2 - the teacher held up one of my papers as one of the "neatest" examples of a students work. So, all that time maing my paper pretty did leave a lasting impression - sadly, if I had spent less time drawing 2 trains leaving the station I might have gotten more questions right. Thanks for making me laugh today! Love, Johnna
Post a Comment