NO WAY!!! Congrats Janessa!! How are you feeling? how far along are you? Oh wait. Is this an april fools day thing?!? hmmm...I will check back later to see if REAL congratulations are in order :)
Congrats! She looks so proud already!(But yeah, is this a joke?)
I am so excited for you!!! I think Maggie looks like you! She will be such a great big sister.
i'm not believing anything i read on the internet today :). i'll congratulate you tomorrow.
Congrats! (if this is true). Which I would think it would be! I dont see you ruining a shirt for an april fools day joke! but who knows! So if it is true that is exciting news!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
NO WAY!!! Congrats Janessa!! How are you feeling? how far along are you?
Oh wait. Is this an april fools day thing?!? hmmm...I will check back later to see if REAL congratulations are in order :)
Congrats! She looks so proud already!
(But yeah, is this a joke?)
I am so excited for you!!! I think Maggie looks like you! She will be such a great big sister.
i'm not believing anything i read on the internet today :). i'll congratulate you tomorrow.
Congrats! (if this is true). Which I would think it would be! I dont see you ruining a shirt for an april fools day joke! but who knows! So if it is true that is exciting news!
Post a Comment