If you’ve noticed the lack of Maggie pictures on the blog, I have an explanation. Maggie is constantly going and it’s rare for her to hold still for a picture. It seems like the cuter she looks the less willing she is for a photo shoot. When she has pulled her hair out of her rubber band and her clothes have food smeared all over them is when she’s willing to pose. So--don’t mind her hair in the following video…you’re lucky she was even willing to show us some of her “tricks”. (Please don't mind my voice either, which I hate the sound of on camera. Thanks)
The only trick I wish I would have caught on film was her flexing her muscles. If you ask her to flex her muscles she scrunches her face up like she’s really exerting herself.
Maggie says Daddy, tickle-tickle, Duke (our dog), juice, moo, and RARELY does she say Mommy. I’m deeply hurt that she says “Duke” more willing than “Mommy”. The only thing that gives me some sympathy is when she says “Duke”, she says it sternly and points at him like she’s trying to tell him to behave. Oh how I love her.I can't remember if I've shared this picture here before, but I don't think I have and it's too funny not to post. It's from a few months ago. Sorry about the quality, it's off of a cell phone. Anyway, Maggie got high centered trying to climb into the tub. She wasn't sure what to do, so she just sat there wiggling and whining until I rescued her.


2 comments:
wow, that top picture makes her look like such a big girl...she is such a doll!
And I know what you mean about the lack of pictures...I have like NO pictures of Jack because that kid is constantly on the go!
That is funny I was just thinking the same thing I havent gotten many picture of the girls lately or posted about them. maybe i should get on that! maggie is so cute! and holy cow I can not believe that cake! wow you are amazing!
Post a Comment