Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful, Hair Cut, and Weather

About a week ago the Young Men's leader in our ward (who also happened to be our realtor) asked us how we were doing with firewood. We said that we had a little and were planning on buying some more soon. Long story short, this is what showed up last night. A HUGE pile of firewood. the picture doesn't do it justice. I guess the ward gets a permit to cut trees and then they disperse the wood through the ward. Anyway, we are thankful for such a thoughtful ward.
I chopped my hair off. Gone. I haven't had my hair this short since fourth grade. I have bangs now too--bangs that have helped me realize that I am a I-hate-hair-in-my-face type of girl. Hopefully I get used to them before they drive me crazy. This new do has been a long time coming. I have been bored with my hair for a while now, but I didn't know what I should do with it. And to make another long story short (or maybe I'm making a short story long--I'm known to do that), I saw a picture of a friend's friend on facebook and I really liked her hair. So I printed her picture out and took it to the salon with me...I don't even know the girl, but I liked her hair. Please don't think I'm crazy. I was just desperate for a new look and when I saw her picture I knew I had found it. Anyway, here I am now since I know you'll all complain if I don't post a picture.
Last and certainly least is our weather a few days ago. We woke up to about two inches of snow. Thank goodness it has all melted now. Have I mentioned that I'm really not ready for winter?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kassi said...

I LOVE your hair-cut. It frames your face so well. I hate bangs in my face too. However, I hope you get used to them and learn to like them because they are so dang cute on you!!!!!!!!! Crazy weather. Does it usually snow that early where you live?

Ben and Kelli said...

I LOVE your hair!!!!!!! You look absolutely beautiful!

Kristy said...

Your hair looks so great! Perfect on you. I totally agree with Kassi and Kelli. You look beautiful! Keep the bangs, it works. You will get used to it.

I wish it would snow here! :)