Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pavlov's Baby

You know the story of Pavlov's dogs? If you don't, here's a recap: Pavlov rang a bell every time he fed his dogs. His dogs then became conditioned to salivate everytime they heard the bell because they associated it with food.

Well I bet you haven't heard the story of Pavlov's baby. Here's how it goes. Her name is Maggie. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but she has been conditioned to say "Daddy" whenever he calls Mommy on her cell phone. You see, Daddy's ring is different than any other ring on Mommy's phone and Maggie seems to only say "Daddy" when she hears this certain ring.

Interesting. I'm beginning to think I must say, "It's Daddy" whenever he calls. And in case you wondered, her hair is crazy because I had just taken the rubber band out of it so she could go to bed.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Keita said...

She is SO cute!! I love it!
& I love your hair! I decided to get bangs when i got my hair trimmed...ugh I'm not a hair in my face girl & I can't wait for them to grow out :)

Jill said...

ha!! that is so cute...isn't it funny what kids pick up on. I love it!