Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Picture Update

Today while I was getting ready, Maggie snuck away from me and made her way to the kitchen. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal because the kitchen is child proofed. But our little smarty-pants figured out how to un-do the childproofing on the turning cupboard. This is what I found:She was reaching her hand in the powdered sugar bag and then licking all of her fingers. Apparently she has a sweet tooth. And apparently we need a new way to lock the cupboard. :) I'm not sure there's ever a dull day in our house with her. This was on our way to Dillon. I forgot to include it with the last post, but I think it's pretty so I still wanted to post it.
A few weeks ago I helped with a cupcake class for our Relief Society's super saturday. I thought our Halloween cupcakes turned out pretty cute.

The clouds yesterday looked surreal. This picture doesn't do them justice. They looked all swirly like Van Gogh's sky in Starry Night.
I scored another bargain bag of ribbon. This whole pile of ribbons only cost me $1! I love bargains. I love ribbons. It made for a good combo.
Sorry, but it's just a girl thing. I can just picture the few male readers of this blog shaking their heads and rolling their eyes in disgust.

Photobucket

5 comments:

McBrides said...

Maggie is so cute! Ya know, when you've got a sweet tooth, you've just gotta eat some yumminess, and Maggie know's right where to get it! And I love the picture of the sky. How gorgeous!

Star said...

Rain is always getting in the pantry to snack on Fruit Loops. Of course our house isn't exactly childproof, so I usually pay for it when she won't eat her next meal because she's full of snacking.

Nancy said...

I love your cupcakes, they look great! I may have to go make some this weekend!

Amy said...

She is such a doll! And seriously your cupcakes look so so yummy! Hope you guys have a happy Halloween!

Kristy said...

Wow! I want a bargain bag of ribbon like that! Trav may say I have plenty, but there is NEVER too much.