I'm too lazy to write details, so you can use your imagination to fill the gaps:
- Today is Jonathan's birthday. I might be the cruelest wife ever. I gave him a new toilet seat as a gift. But only because he always says he doesn't want anything for his birthday, especially nothing expensive or extravagant. Plus we both hate the toilet seat that came with the house, so I figured it was practical...in a weird sort of way.
- We drove to Dillon, Montana on Wednesday to pick up a piece of equipment from the New Holland dealership up there. It was nice to get out of the house and see some new scenery.
- We spent Saturday in Preston because Jonathan needed to pick up a tractor down there. It was good to see family, but not good to have Maggie forget how to sleep (as usual).
- We finally preg checked my mare and she never caught. I'm a little disappointed, but we'll just have her bred again in the spring and hope everything works out.
- I think Maggie is getting more teeth. And I wonder if she might be lactose intolerant. I really hope not because she loves her milk. But she's had a rash and been pretty congested ever since I introduced milk 3 weeks ago. Maybe it's just coincidence, but prior to this she had never had a bad diaper rash.
- We spoke in church today. I am glad that's over with. Speaking in church terrifies me!
- I am really excited for the upcoming wedding in the family. Partly because I have never been to the Logan temple, but mostly because I am so so happy for Randy and Jenny. (And partly also because I'm sappy and love weddings in general).
- Primary is going well. I'm still getting used to the kids' personalities so I can tailor the lessons to them.
- I feel like Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year. I'm excited, but I'm trying to figure out how to seat everyone. Our table only seats four. Maybe we'll have a B.Y.O.C. (bring your own chair) Thanksgiving. Or I guess we could get real festive and sit Indian style :) I looked into scheduling the church, but it is already scheduled by two different families. Any ideas?
1 comment:
nothing wrong with toilet seat for your hubbies birthday! at least you know he'll use it :). haha.
if you want to be evil like me, i would probably milk the 'where will everyone sit for thanksgiving?' and cash in on a new dining room table to go with your cute new house. but... i'm not the best example. good luck.
Post a Comment