Sunday, May 31, 2009

Talking?

Maggie is making all of her vowel sounds and can now say da-da. I'm not sure if she understands what she's saying, but when Jonathan asked her who she loves she answered with, "da-da." I'm feeling a little left out. I tried to get it on video for proof, but she wouldn't perform for the camera. The second I turned the camera off she started saying da-da again. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Ben and Kelli said...

She shouldn't be talking yet, should she?! I can't believe how big she's getting. And yes we for sure need to see each other whenever you come down!

Jill said...

how fun!! I know my sister candise was talking a ton at 9 months...maybe you will have a chatty little child!

Good luck with the house hunt, those huge decisions can be so stressful!

The Bangerter Family said...

Wow, go Maggie! Make sure to post the video when you catch it.