Sorry if you're tired of hearing about all this, but we still haven't found a house. I am getting pretty frustrated and we are considering renting again. I don't think anyone can prepare you for the whole house buying process, it's something you can only learn through experience. That's probably what is most frustrating--we have no idea what to expect, we just take each step as it comes. I just hope it's over soon because it really is a stressful time. Is it too much to ask to be able to find a modest little home to call our own? Hmm, I hope that didn't sound too negative because we've learned a lot of positive things from this process, but if you've been there I'm sure you know what I mean.
While we were driving around with the realtor the other day we stopped at an intersection just as a Lamborghini Countach was driving by. Needless to say, that is not a common site in rural Idaho, and it even had local plates. The realtor stayed at the intersection for a few seconds longer than necessary so he could drool. Then he laughed and said, "Why is that such a big deal. It's just a car!" I had the thought, "It's a big deal because that car cost as much as our first home is going to cost!" I could never drive anything like that around. I'd never enjoy it because I'd be way too worried about something happening to it and I don't like people to stare at me.
2 comments:
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time finding a house. We are just starting the 'finding a house' process, any advice? Hopefully things will work out. Good luck.
I have no idea about what goes into buying a house, but I can imagine the stresses. Hopefully something great is right around the corner!!
good luck!
Post a Comment