Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Little Huckleberry

Maggie can sit up for a few minutes at a time, but she eventually falls over. She hasn't ever pulled herself up into a sitting position though, so I don't think she's officially sitting up. She's started solids. She hated green beans, but she loves carrots and butternut squash. That's all we've tried so far :) Her second tooth is taking its sweet time to cut through, and she's been much more grumpy with this one. Plus she got her shots the other day. I'm glad we don't have to do any more of those for six months!
My sister Lisa bought this shirt for Maggie and we love it! Most of you know the obsession we have with huckleberries, so it's very fitting. Plus, "I'm your huckleberry" is a line from Jonathan's favorite movie.

Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind! We went to go for a car ride today and the car wouldn't start. I had left the headlights on yesterday after I got home from running errands. Oops! What's even more absentminded is that I remember looking out the window yesterday and thinking, "It looks like the car lights are on." But I dismissed the thought thinking it must just be the angle the sun was hitting the tail-lights. Duh! Good thing cars are easy to jump-start!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

she sure is cute! Kamri sits up on here own but i have to put her that way. she can't even roll from her back to her tummy yet. and if she doesnt want to be sitting up which is rare she just softly lays herself down.

Ben and Kelli said...

She's getting so big! I can hardly believe she's old enough already to have teeth! Oh and her shirt is really cute :) Love it!

beccandjp said...

well now that she is sitting up its time to get her that pony so she can start riding...nothing like and early start!!!!