Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Giggles Galore and 4 Months Old

Earlier today I laid Maggie on the changing table to change her diaper. Right as I set her down she...well, to put it lightly she tooted. So I made the same noise with my mouth and she started cracking up. I kept doing it and she kept giggling. It lasted for about 10 minutes! I'm glad I got some of it recorded. Sorry the camera is shaking too, I couldn't help but to giggle along with her. She's not the most lady-like baby, but she sure is cute!

Maggie is four months old today. What happened to the little newborn that was in my arms yesterday? We'll go to the doctor tomorrow and she will unfortunately get her second set of shots. Hopefully I can contain myself. I'll post her stats tomorrow after I find them out. Here are some pictures I took today to mark her four month mark. How could you not love that face?

11 comments:

Ash said...

She's soo cute! I love her outfit! Where did you find it? I also have to ask if you made her headband and how?! I have been trying to figure out how to make them (especially the flower) forever! I would love to know how to make them!

Amy said...

She is the best Janessa, I just love when they start to giggle. Now the real fun begins. I love it when they are little like that.

Luke and Linds said...

How adorable, That laugh is soooo much fun! I love that! She's a cutie, they sure grow up so fast!

Kelly said...

I'm sorry, but baby toots are the best! :) She's so cute!

Christie and Stuart said...

Holy cow she is 4 months old! She is so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to be a mom! Oh and if you were wondering I took a test and I'm not pregnant quite yet!

Britney said...

She is so cute! I love her little outfit.

Kassi said...

I was laughing along with her. Such a sweet little laugh.

Emilie Cook said...

She is so adorable!! Nothing melts yer heart like a laugh from yer child.

Kristy said...

She is so cute! I love those cheeks!

Unknown said...

oh ah she is so dang cute! I love it when the girls giggle too! but they know what the camera is so i can never get any of it on video they just look at it like a deer in the headlights! silly girls! time does fly by though!

Jill said...

janessa, she is turning into such a ham! I think she is a perfect combination of you and your hubby. What a doll!