This was the view on the eaves of the house this morning. I absolutely hate spiders and I didn't realize we had this many cobwebs...but I have to admit it was kind of a cool sight.
Your little family is so cute!!! So i had no idea you even had a little girl, she is a doll! Lisa told me she had dinner at your house the other night, I'm sure she loveS having you close by! I'm happy i found your blog, now we can keep in touch!!!
6 comments:
very cool!
cool looking, but gross!
You have such an eye for cool photography, good job!
I agree that is cool. At least with the current conditions you now nothing is living in the webs.
Your little family is so cute!!! So i had no idea you even had a little girl, she is a doll! Lisa told me she had dinner at your house the other night, I'm sure she loveS having you close by! I'm happy i found your blog, now we can keep in touch!!!
Ewe, they look like spooky halloween cobwebs! That's so cool though!
Post a Comment