Toys don't really interest her, except for one. She has a plush octopus with a sailors hat on that she loves to play with. Four of the eight tentacles are holding on to another toy, such as rattles. The octopus and the additional toys he's holding onto keep her pretty entertained.
A few days ago we drove up through West Yellowstone and the corner of the park and then spent the day in Montana looking at bulls in a few feedlots there. Maggie did really well, despite being in the truck for 12 hours. She also had "Mr. Octopus" with her to keep her entertained though. At one point of the drive I was watching her play with him in her car seat. She put one hand on each side of his head and lifted him to eye level. Then she gently pulled his lips to hers and held him there. I started cracking up and told Jonathan, "she just kissed Mr. Octopus!" She's a little young to be kissing, but it really looked like she planned it! So I joked that she must have a thing for sailors.
Then today I was taking a few pictures of the little cutie and this is what I caught...
The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was Popeye the Sailor Man...minus the pipe of course. So there you have it, Maggie has a thing for sailors. Here's a few more pictures of our cutie. She keeps us smiling all day long. I'm not sure how we got by without her. 
8 comments:
She is such beautiful baby!! I love the bow! I am always looking for some cute ones! Where do you get yours? By the way where is it that you guys live?? I might've already asked you and forgot..sorry!
What a sweet baby! She's a doll. You guys did good!
Seriously she is SOOOO stinking cute, how funny the sailor thing, I can totally see it. Love it.
In that bottom picture she looks so much like you Janessa! She is so sweet. I love Mr. Octopus!
What a cutie, she is growing up so fast! It's too bad she has a thing for sailors, I don't know if you will find many for her to date in Idaho!!
That is a classic picture. Sorry we couldn't get together on Sunday. Brandon did have croup and now James has got it. I would have felt really bad if Maggie got it too. Maybe next week if your open.
PS how is wilford meek related to Jonathan?
Hey Janessa! So I was trying to find some blogs and saw yours. I love it! Your little daughter is adorable. I especially like the picture where she's winking. How cute!! I hope all is going well and I'm glad I have a way to keep up on what's going on in your life!!
Post a Comment