Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Might Be a Little Biased but...

We think she's the cutest little girl!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

She is pretty stinkin cute that's for sure!

Jill said...

she is a sweet little girl...what a doll!

Haden said...

She's a perfect combination of the 2 of you. She's very precious and cute. I wish I could see her.

Ainsley said...

she is such a doll. i would really love to meet her!!! once i get organized (who knows when that will be), you guys should make a little trip down to rexburg and you can unload my house :) i'll let you know, because i think your craftiness could do great thinks with all my scrapbooking supplies! so i haven't see maggie in person yet, but i do think she looks so much like you-- mostly because of the pretty big eyes.

Luke and Linds said...

Janessa Congradulations! She is beautiful! Tyler wanted me to ask you if he can take her out on a date one of these days.. (-: Life sure changes doesn't it, but in a wonderful way. I'm way excited for your cute family. How fun!