
Happy Halloween! I'm four weeks old today. My pumpkin
onesie is a little big on me, and what's with this huge bow Mommy is making me wear? I'm being a good baby for Mommy and Daddy. They say they're really lucky because most nights I sleep for 7 hours. Occasionally I have a bad night and make Mommy get up twice, but usually I sleep from 9:00-4:00. I'm not a very fussy baby, but I do get a little fussy in the evening before bedtime. On Sunday I get to wear a pretty white dress and my Daddy is going to bless me. I'm sure Mommy will post pictures. Have a fun day and be safe trick or treating!
-Maggie
What can I say? She's a child prodigy. She had a hard time typing with her tiny fingers though :-)
5 comments:
love the bow! happy halloween maggie!
Happy first Halloween!
Don't you feel like you are just playing house and dressing up your dolly. Girls are so fun and Maggie is a darling punkin.
Oh my Janessa, it is so so so good to see you! You are darling and your little girl is adorable! I love that you guys have a blog too, now I can check up on you. Thanks for such a nice comment, but honestly you girls had such an impact on me, you especially were such a sweet and caring girl, I appreciate the example you were to me. I'm so happy that you're happy, you deserve that. Yeah, now we can keep in touch. Talk to you soon.
welcome to the blogging world maggie! we hope to hear from you more often...but for now you can just keep being such a doll!
Post a Comment