I know you're all curious, but we don't have a baby yet. I guess I'll end up going to my regular doctor appointment tomorrow unless something happens tonight. The only newsy thing happening here is that spud harvest has officially began. This means my husband goes missing for 18 hours at a time, which I'm not particularly fond of. I rode with him in the tractor today hoping the ride would be bumpy enough to trigger something. Unfortunately the ride wasn't very bumpy and nothing exciting happened. I guess Maggie will show up on her terms and not mine:-) I am getting a kick out of calling people though. They all assume when I call that I'm calling with the big news. Jonathan now answers my calls with, "Are you in labor?"
Oh, and I am now finished reading the Twilight series. They really did help pass the time and I am somewhat ashamed to say that I enjoyed them more than I would ever want to admit :o) The house is clean, I'm finished reading, the baby's room is ready, the house is stocked with groceries, my hospital bag is packed, Jonathan wants a day off from work...I don't see why tonight wouldn't be a good night to have a baby!
This will probably be the last post until then, so keep checking back. Make sure to add your guess to the contest below if you haven't already. Eventually we'll have some pictures and the story of someone very special to us posted.
4 comments:
Thanks for the update, I have been thinking you had the baby and just hadn't got around to posting yet. I love that name "maggie"...darling!
good luck with the next few days!
good luck. i will be checking everyday. so exciting!
good luck with the baby. my guess is oct 4th 3:35 am. 7 lbs 12 oz- 21 inches
I HATE WAITING! come on little maggie, it's definitely time!!!
Post a Comment