Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introducing Our Daughter

Maggie arrived Friday Oct. 3, 2008 at 7:59 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 18 1/2 in. long. We are home now and everyone is doing fine. More details to come.

18 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute. Congratulations!

The Meek Family said...

She is beautiful! Congrats and we cant wait to meet her.
Love ya! Jen, Curtis and Olivia

The Hammonds said...

What a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see her.

Ainsley said...

Yay! She is a such a beautiful little baby AND, I LOVE the name Maggie!

Jill said...

What a beautiful litle girl...I can already tell she will be a cowgirl!! post more details soon, how are you feeling, any sleep yet??

Haden said...

I think she looks like Janessa as a baby. But time will tell. She is very cute. I am excited for you. It is still hard to believe my baby sister had a baby. Congrats!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations!! What a doll.
Born on my birthday too.

Tess said...

congrats! Can't wait to hear more details.

Mallory Hanna said...

Congratulations! She looks just like her mommy. I am so happy for you guys, she is adorable.

Ben and Kelli said...

Congratulations! She looks so perfect!

beccandjp said...

well there is no question who this baby belongs to...she looks like both of you!!!!!!!!! how was the labor!

Courtnie said...

Congrats! I think she looks like a King baby for sure! Very cute!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I am so happy you had a girl... little girls are SO much fun. Enjoy every moment because time goes SO fast!

The Hammonds said...

I think she looks like you, too. Especially the first picture you posted of Maggie.

Kristy said...

She is beautiful!!!! I had a dream last night that I went to your mom's so I could hold her and I was sad when she said you weren't there!

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Unknown said...

congrats! it is so much fun being a mommy! enjoy your new little girl!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats! You look amazing too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey long time no see! i found your blog through Natalie's! You guys are so cute congrats on your daughter! She is beautiful!