Monday, August 18, 2008

My Crafty Blog

I've decided to create a whole separate blog for all of my crafty and domestic stuff. That way I don't have to bore you with it on our family blog. It will mostly feature crafts, but I plan on using it to post all kinds of homemaking related subjects. So you might find recipes, cleaning tips, and other stuff on it later. It is still kind of in the works so there's not much on it, but it is at least started. Plus I must admit it it probably going to be biased toward baby stuff for a while. If you're in to that type of stuff then you can keep up to date on my craft projects at http://homemakerhideout.blogspot.com/. You can even find patterns and links there. If you're not in to the whole craft thing then you no longer have to suffer through my crafty posts on this blog :o)

1 comment:

The Hammonds said...

Wow! You are amazing. The blog you started will be a favorite for a lot of people. I am predicting it now!