Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally some Pictures!

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and everything is looking good...so I won't bore you with any more clot details.

I've felt bad about the lack of pictures this blog has had lately so here are a few new ones of our favorite little entertainer:




Maggie's hair is at an awkward state right now. It's long enough that it looks unkempt, but it's short enough that I want to let it grow out some more before I trim it. It's mostly just a few unruly strands on top that are causing problems because they are always in her eyes. They always want to fall forward instead of to the side. I don't want to trim them the length of her bangs because then those pieces don't stay in a pony tail. What to do?

She would run around outside all day if I'd let her. She has an inflatable ball that she loves to kick around, so today we spent a good portion of time outside letting her kick it all around the yard.

She apparently wants to be just like me. She is always mimicking the things I do. She is obsessed with chap-stick and won't let me put any on without letting her have some too. Here she is sporting one of my compression stockings that she stole from my room and managed to put on. If only they were that loose on me :)

I guess I never mentioned that I have a new calling in the ward. I was waiting until it was official. I'm now in charge of what was previously called enrichment/homemaking. Basically I'll be planning the weekday Relief Society meetings. I'm excited...I just hope people show up. I really don't like planning things that flop. I was released from my primary calling, but that was probably going to happen sooner or later since I'm having a baby.

Photobucket

No comments: