Monday, March 8, 2010

Jazz and Babies

Over the weekend we:
  • Drove to Utah
  • Went to the Utah Jazz vs. L.A. Clippers game. It was fun to do something WAY out of the ordinary for us. We got the tickets for free, and Grandma and Granddad provided free babysitting, so we splurged and paid $8 for parking :) Plus Jonathan spoiled me and let me eat at Panda Express since I never get Chinese food and it sounded really good.
  • Went to our twin nephews' baby blessings. I can't believe how big they are. I would have liked to hold them, but Maggie's been a little sick and I was worried I was contaminated with her germs. Apparently her germs were on me because now I have a runny nose and I keep sneezing.
  • Drove home from Utah.
  • Saw a helicopter flying above the freeway with a man riding on the outside landing bars. I hope he was harnessed down good.
  • Saw a car that had driven through a gas station. The fire trucks and police were still there so it obviously happened not too long before we drove past. We're still not sure exactly what happened, our news is very slow at reporting things.
Guess what else? THE SNOW IS MELTING!!! Today I did yard work in a t-shirt for three whole hours while Maggie napped and I never got cold. It felt so good to be outside! I have a feeling my crocuses will be blooming soon and then I will officially feel like spring is here.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yard work, oh I'm jealous, I seriously love to do yard work, weird I know. How fun you got to go to a Jazz game. Glad you had fun.