Today is one of those days. It's a blizzard outside and I have a relentless headache. My motivation level to do something productive is about a negative two. So I'm blogging instead. Sorry it's nothing terribly interesting, but it is taking my mind off of this headache and depressing weather.
Yesterday we went to the East Idaho Ag Expo. There wasn't a whole lot to see and it was kind of disappointing, but the free popcorn was good.

I finally caught Maggie's trick riding on camera. I'm afraid next time she rides a real horse she'll try to squeeze its ear...since most of her toy horses make noise when you squeeze their ears.

The other day I washed some fringed valences that were hanging up when we moved in. I didn't particularly like them so I took them down and they had been sitting in the laundry room since. They were a little dusty and since the tag specifically said "machine washable" I decided I would just throw them in the wash and then store them after they were dry. Apparently they weren't really machine washable, because every last string of fringe unraveled. What a mess!

Okay, okay, I'll admit it. It did say "machine washable-gentle cycle" I kind of disregarded the gentle cycle warning. Good thing I didn't love them! In fact the fringe is exactly what I didn't love about them :)

Maggie loves the massage chair I got for Christmas. At first she was scared of it, but now she's always wanting it turned on.

Yeah, that face says she's not scared of it any more.
Last night Maggie started whimpering in the middle of the night. When I went in to see what was wrong she had taken her pajamas completely off and was huddled in a little ball. Her little thighs were cold. I'm thinking she must have taken her pajamas off shortly after I laid her down for the night and the cold finally caught up with her. Silly girl.
Then I had a hard time falling back asleep for a really stupid reason. I started wondering if airplanes only have one oxygen mask per seat. Since Maggie's a "lap child" and won't be occupying a seat, where would she get her oxygen from in the case of an emergency? I guess I'd have to ask the person next to us to go find an empty seat so I can use their oxygen mask. Yeah, that wouldn't be at all awkward. And I'm not at all afraid of flying...can you tell?

5 comments:
You are so funny! They have 4 per row with only one babe in arms allowed per row so if she needs an oxygen mask, there will be one for her! :)
Thanks, I knew someone would know the answer :) I don't fly much so I come up with weird questions. I feel much better already. haha
You crack me up! I loved your post. I have days like this all the time, so I totally sympathize with you!
Your Maggie is adorable Janessa. So So cute!
I know there was an answer above. However, it depends on the plane. In small planes where there are only 2 seats next to each other there are 3 masks but only on one side of the plane. So Just make sure when you check in/check bags that they know you have a lap child, which they are always really good about. With United, South West and Delta they usually print out a ticket for the child and staple it to your boarding pass--I don't know about other airlines because I haven't flow on them.
Post a Comment