Christmas was great. We spent Christmas morning at our house and then headed to Jonathan's parent's to spend the rest of the weekend with them.
Maggie still doesn't quite grasp the concept of opening presents, but she was starting to get the hang of it by the end of the day.
Jonathan spent most of Saturday chasing cows. It made for an adventure and left him longing for his own saddle...hint hint. I have made more progress on it, but I don't have any new pictures.
Maggie loved this puppy (I did to). It was really hard for me not to beg Jonathan to let us bring it home. Puppies are a major weakness of mine. Especially fluffy border collie pups.
The frost on the trees was a work of art. Mother Nature sure is a spectacular artist. I wish I would have taken some better pictures.

This is a cake I made for a wedding on the 23rd...which I got stuck with, so it turned into a Christmas cake. It's a long story.


3 comments:
Yeah I am so glad I can follow your blog now!
Glad you had a great Christmas! Your pics are beautiful!
The Christmas Cake was super yummy. I think my mom and gram ate the majority of it. Thanks
Post a Comment