Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm 5 Months Old Today!

Hey everyone, I'm back to blogging. I haven't posted since Halloween...have you missed me? My fingers have grown so it's easier for me to type, but it's still pretty challenging. I'm 5 months old now. Can you believe it? I have a new cousin today, but we probably won't meet each other for awhile because he lives far away. March has come in like a lion. Last night we had a crazy thunderstorm. I woke up at 3:00. Mommy thought I was hungry, but I really just wanted to talk to myself in my crib. So I jabbered away while Mommy went back to sleep. I'm not sure why she wasn't very talkative. Daddy and Mommy are constantly doting over me. They say they can't get enough of me, but I'm not sure what the big deal is. I'm very happy that I have a loving family though. Here are the latest pictures of me.
Here I am in my western get-up. I'm excited for warmer weather so I can go play outside.
I love to play with my toes. They are so entertaining! I have only found my right foot though. Mommy thinks this means I'll be right-handed.
My hair has grown a lot. Mommy thinks it's entertaining to put it into a faux-hawk after I take a bath. As you can tell from my face, I don't find it so amusing.

If I'm not playing with my toes or smiling, I am sticking my tongue out or chewing on my hands. I am starting to figure out how to stick my tongue out and blow. Of course, this means my shirt is usually soaked with drool. I'm a baby though, do you expect anything different? Well, Mommy says I need a nap now, so I guess I'm done posting. Too-da-loo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well maggy you are a super cute girl! You are growing up fast! where does time go!

Katie said...

SO cute! Love your belt buckle! Happy 5 month birthday Maggie! :)

Rachel said...

I love the cowgirl outfit. My parents got Kennedy some cowgirl boot slippers for Christmas and that reminds me it's time to bust them out. Maggie is adorable!

Jill said...

oh maggie, you are such a doll! And you have such a fun mom to dress you up in cowgirl clothes, with a belt buckle and all!