
Proposition 8 passed.
I am so glad that some people still believe in family values. I was really worried about leaving such a significant decision up to the people of California (no offense if you live there. There are a lot of good people there, but also a lot of people who don't agree with our beliefs) I feel a little more hope about raising one of Heavenly Father's children in this wicked world. President Hinckley was a great example of optimism, but I'm having a hard time looking on the bright side of some particular topics...especially when it comes to politics. I'm so thankful Heavenly Father listens to prayers and that there are temples on the earth to escape the worries of the world and find peace :-) Hoorah for Israel!
To find out more about Heavenly Father, prayer, temples, and our basic beliefs click here.
I am so glad that some people still believe in family values. I was really worried about leaving such a significant decision up to the people of California (no offense if you live there. There are a lot of good people there, but also a lot of people who don't agree with our beliefs) I feel a little more hope about raising one of Heavenly Father's children in this wicked world. President Hinckley was a great example of optimism, but I'm having a hard time looking on the bright side of some particular topics...especially when it comes to politics. I'm so thankful Heavenly Father listens to prayers and that there are temples on the earth to escape the worries of the world and find peace :-) Hoorah for Israel!
To find out more about Heavenly Father, prayer, temples, and our basic beliefs click here.
1 comment:
email me your email address and I'll add you to my blog list. tessandlance@yahoo.com
Post a Comment