So many of you enjoyed the movie of Patch escaping, that I thought you might enjoy this one of Duke too. Obviously it is from awhile ago since he is still a puppy in the clip.
Hey Janessa! I am so excited that you guys are having a baby! I got your email and I am so excited for you! I sent you an invite to our blog so you will have to check it out. I agree, I didn't know about the whole blog thing too but it is great when you want to keep people updated with your family. Congrats on Graduating!
Look at you blogging away. I just barely added a video to our blog and we have had it up for a year! You are putting me to shame. It looks great and I am sure you will have a lot of fun with it. It is so nice to be able to jump on the computer and check out what is new with all of the family that is far away. It is fun and I am so excited that you set one up.
2 comments:
Hey Janessa! I am so excited that you guys are having a baby! I got your email and I am so excited for you! I sent you an invite to our blog so you will have to check it out. I agree, I didn't know about the whole blog thing too but it is great when you want to keep people updated with your family. Congrats on Graduating!
-Courtnie
Look at you blogging away. I just barely added a video to our blog and we have had it up for a year! You are putting me to shame. It looks great and I am sure you will have a lot of fun with it. It is so nice to be able to jump on the computer and check out what is new with all of the family that is far away. It is fun and I am so excited that you set one up.
Post a Comment