Sunday, August 29, 2010

"What's in your Belly?"

Maggie was a little hesitant about nursery today, so I pulled up a chair and took a seat while she warmed up to the idea of being there. One of the other little girls came and sat down next to me and looked at my protruding belly.

"What's in your belly?" she asked.

"A little baby." I responded, then added, "Do you believe that?"

"Nope!" she answered.

Kids make me laugh. I think she thought I had a basketball stuffed under my dress.

I have another doctor appointment tomorrow. I've had consistent contractions that were painful one other time since I last wrote, but they died down a little quicker than the time before. I never experienced false labor with Maggie, so it's a new adventure to wonder if it's the real deal each time it happens. The doctor says I'm safe to go into labor any time now though, so I'll keep you posted.

I hope you're enjoying our very long love story...writing it is keeping me entertained and helping pass the time. There's more to come soon :)

Photobucket

No comments: