We have lots of exciting news around here! Well it's all about other people, but it's exciting to us if that counts.
Jonathan's brother is engaged. We were pretty sure Jenny was "the one" and we are happy she apparently is. We are excited for her and Tyson to be part of the family.
My sister Lisa had her baby in the middle of the night. She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and they've named her Elle. I don't have any pictures though. Maggie has four more cousins on the way. Next up is Kristal who is do any day now.
My little nephew Lewis was having problems keeping food down so he had a short stay at Primary Children's Medical Center. He was just over a week old at the time and it was pretty nerve wracking knowing that he wasn't eating or keeping anything down. He was diagnosed with reflux, was given some medicine, and is doing much better.
And because I thought the following was cool it is included in this post.
Jonathan's brother is engaged. We were pretty sure Jenny was "the one" and we are happy she apparently is. We are excited for her and Tyson to be part of the family.
My sister Lisa had her baby in the middle of the night. She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and they've named her Elle. I don't have any pictures though. Maggie has four more cousins on the way. Next up is Kristal who is do any day now.
My little nephew Lewis was having problems keeping food down so he had a short stay at Primary Children's Medical Center. He was just over a week old at the time and it was pretty nerve wracking knowing that he wasn't eating or keeping anything down. He was diagnosed with reflux, was given some medicine, and is doing much better.
And because I thought the following was cool it is included in this post.
1 comment:
I can not believe Maggie is going to be one in a couple of weeks! She is looking so darling.
glad to hear Lewis is doing better. Congrats on Elle. Cute name! And tell Scott and Kristal they need a blog so I can see pictures of their little guy when he gets here!
Post a Comment