Maggie is getting another tooth, or two, so she hasn't been sleeping the greatest the last few nights. Therefore, neither have I. When she woke up from her afternoon nap today I picked her up and tried to get her to stand up on my lap. For the life of me I could not figure out why her left leg was so limp. Then I felt her pant leg and couldn't even feel her leg in there. I panicked at first, as if a baby's leg could just disappear. Then I realized what I had done.
Apparently I put both legs back into one pant leg when I changed her diaper before her nap. That explains why she was getting so mad at me. I'm amazed she napped as long as she did. I couldn't help but laugh at myself when I discovered this. Sorry Maggie.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!!!! One time I put Meredith to sleep with an entire tube of Desitin snapped into her jammies....
That's great. Thanks for sharing.
That is so cute and hilarious! I love silly things like this!
Post a Comment