Maggie giggled for the first time tonight. She's been trying all day and finally she figured out the sound. The harder I laughed with her the harder she giggled. It was adorable. Jonathan missed it and of course she won't perform again. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings :-)
3 comments:
there's nothing like the fist giggle...you will be surprised how many new things she starts doing now, almost on a daily basis!
Janessa, oh my your little Maggie is so adorable. And I have to say that I absolutely LOVE her name. In fact my Mya was almost a Maggie, it's so so cute. How are you anyway? I am going to add you to my friends so we can keep in touch with each other okay. You are darling.
Kamri started laughing over the weekend too! A little behind but that is expected when babies are premature. But how fun i love it! Now i just need to get it on video or something!
Post a Comment