This has been on a lot of my friends' blogs and since I've commented on theirs I decided I should participate so they can comment on mine. It is fun to remember good times you've had together.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or you and Jonathan) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!
8 comments:
All us girls going to the cabin! Remember how much fun that was when like 10 of us girls would head up there? How my parents put up with 10 13 year old girls is beyond me!!!
Remember when you got the free haircut at that mutual night? I was a little jealous because I loved getting my haircut at that age. But I remember you looked so cute after, so I let it go.
And when the Allens moved in, we spent a lot of time hanging out together. I remember being jealous because he liked you. It kind of gives me the shivers now. Young girls are so weird.
I remember our "slushie" fund for Sonic. All the nights after student council meetings and we'd head on down to sonic with our quarters... we were nerds!!
Oh my goodness, yours is the THIRD blog I've visited today that has this game on it! I've already posted it on my blog! It's going viral!
I'll always remember you playing "Going Home" at Grandmother's funeral. It was gorgeous!
I remember that when you started dating Jonathan we started talking to each other a lot more often. I would always ask you what was happening with him. I knew it was serious even if you wouldn't fill me in on the big secret that you knew you were going to marry him. Then the first time I met him you had come over to our apartment with him and after you left I talked to mom and told her that I liked hanging out with the two of you and that you two were fun. Not much has changed there, you two are still fun!
Oh, and your wedding was awesome! I was so impressed with your creativity and all the amazing things you put together for your reception. You are so talented. And the actual sealing was really special. It was awesome to see you two sealed for time and all eternity after each of our other siblings had been through their own sealings with their spouses. It was cool to have all of us there for your wedding. If Scott and Kristal wouldn't have gotten married before you, then you wouldn't have had that....right?
I have lots of memories with you: I remember you had pound puppies and I always wanted them. I remember playing house and you never really liked to play so you would be the dog or the horse...oh to be young again! I also remember when there was just a huge sand pit across the street and we would always play over there and build forts. good times!
One more thing, I love that you remember things about your life that I don't believe you really can remember. You are closer to your body then me so you would remember your life better! Ha, ha, ha!
Oh goodness, there are so many memories! This one though I think is just so awesome to think about cause it still is happening! I remember all growing up how you would always say that you wanted to get married and have horses and lots of other animals and live on a ranch and all this stuff. I just remember that being your dream your whole life, and I was absolutely amazed - and still am - that you are living your dream! I think it's awesome!!
Post a Comment